Information about Hideaway Lake, TX
Hideaway Lake is a community of approximately 1600 homes. This community is a Fair owned property that began in the 1970s. This unique community is comprised of weekend home owners and full time home owners. One can find A-frame homes as well as million dollar homes. Truly a unique community, Hideaway Lake demographics are 50% young families and 50% retirees.
Hideaway Lake offers an impressive array of features, including:
- 24-hour security that is manned with access control gates and security patrols
- 3 lakes, including boat ramps, dock facilities, fishing piers, and a beach
- A 27-hole golf course and a Pro Shop and driving range headed by a PGA Professional
- 4 parks, featuring tennis courts, playgrounds, pavilions, picnic facilities, basketball courts and ball fields
- A Jr Olympic swimming pool with lifeguards
- On-site dining facilities which also offers catering for private functions
- A variety of community buildings available for use to residents at NO charge
- An on-site Emergency Medical Services base
While Hideaway Lake is its own city, it is still located in award-winning Lindale ISD school district. Hideaway Lake is conveniently located just off I-20 and is about 15 minutes from Tyler and a hour and 20 minutes from Dallas. The average home sold for $167,170 and the average market time it took to sell the home was 113 days. The average sold price per square foot was $81 per square foot.
Broker’s License # 618377. Licensed in the state of Texas